MISSION AND PURPOSE: CAI-SGCC
Organize a blend of working volunteers to assist and provide community associations, managers, management companies and those affiliated with them, educational programs, social networking opportunities and an information source for related community matters.
- Remain financially sound. Member retention and sponsorship programs.
- Provide Education: Venues for membership, managers and community stakeholders.
- Social Networking venues: minimum of six networking events held throughout Lee and Collier Counties to bring managers, board members and business partners together for mutual benefit to community living.
- Continue to publish a quarterly CAI Community Voice Magazine.
- Annual Trade Show: Maintain and grow current 104 booth show and Expo.
- Golf Outing: Charity Golf Event for Chapter Investors
- Remain a catalyst to build a focused team of Board of Directors and Committee Chairpersons for growth and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Founded in 1973: National voice for an estimated 60 million people / 305,000
- Dedicated to fostering vibrant, competent, harmonious community associations and leadership, both nationally and internationally with over 30,000 members, 60 local, regional and state chapters, 33 Legislative Action Committees.
- Associations of all sizes and architectural types and include condominium associations, homeowner associations, cooperatives and planned communities.
- Advances excellence though education programs, professional designations, research, networking and referral opportunities, publications, and advocacy before legislative bodies, regulatory bodies, and the courts.
- Multidisciplinary membership includes individual homeowners, community association managers and management firms, attorneys, accountants, engineers, builders/developers, and other providers of professional products and services for homeowners and their associations.
- Public Policies which represents this extensive constituency on a range of issues including taxation, bankruptcy, insurance, private property rights, telecommunications, fair housing, electric utility deregulation, and community association manager credentialing.
- Incorporated in 1980; Now our 35th year.
- Represent Lee, Collier and Charlotte Counties.
- Board of Directors: nine member board committed to concepts of professionalism, resolve, communication and strives for the Chapter’s success.
- 350+ Membership: Multidisciplinary membership includes individual homeowners, community association managers and management firms, attorneys, accountants, engineers, builders/developers, and other providers of professional products and services for homeowners and their associations.