For a breakdown of the National and Local benefits, download PDF.
Learning About South Gulf Coast Chapter of CAI
The South Gulf Coast Chapter of CAI has a variety of memberships that put you in touch with leading community associations throughout Lee, Collier, and Charlotte Counties. This includes contact with managers, attorneys, accountants, insurance and financial leaders, and other excellent vendors who supply services and products to the industry. Our primary purpose is to provide Continuing Education to CAMs, Board Members and community stakeholders, and to provide networking with service providers that all communities need.
As a Chapter Investor and/or Business Partner, increase your sales with target marketing. Make your dollars count and stand out from your competitors by networking directly with potential customers from community associations. At the same time you’ll be supporting your local CAI chapter.
Chapter Investor support enables us to provide the seminars and networking events that help educate, strengthen and unify the diverse groups in our community association industry. Your support keeps the cost of these educational programs low thereby making attendance affordable for Managers and Board Members while maintaining a high level of quality education.
CAI (NATIONAL) MEMBER BENEFITS (membership hotline is 888-224-4321)
- Membership Privileges: Gather information and resources for best practices, research, tools and education programs, whether you’re a board member, manager, CEO or professional service provider to community associations. Keep current with the latest news, laws and issues affecting community associations, condominiums and cooperatives.
- Networking Power: Access to a network of industry colleagues (over 33,000 of them in 60 chapters worldwide)
- Service Directory
- National website as well as a local website to keep you informed and to help you meet your goals and further your career
- Subscription to Common Ground magazine, an award winning bimonthly publication
- Subscription to Law Reporter, CAI’s newsletter on emerging laws for condominium, HOA’s and cooperatives
- Member discounts on national education courses and materials
- Issues and Advocacy updates on critical and timely aspects of our business
- CAI membership includes free local chapter benefits. just select your local chapter (south gulf coast) when registering.
- We will be notified and you will be added to our email list so that you begin receiving information on all events and CEU courses.
LOCAL CAI SOUTH GULF COAST CHAPTER MEMBER BENEFITS
- Monthly education and CEU courses—free to SGCC CAM/Board Members and Chapter Investor members
- Networking venues—free to SGCC CAM/Board Member members, nominal fee for Vendors
- Website: southgulfcoastchaptercai.com for job bank, business & service provider information, calendar of events, local information, updates and more
- Advertising in Chapter newsletters and SGCC’s “CAI Community Voice” magazine
- E-Newsletter providing communication of events, courses and networking with the capability of registering for classes and events directly from the publication
- Annual Trade Expo at Alico Arena with 100+ exhibitors, a food court and two seminars: Legal Update and Board Member Certification
- Receipt of CAI Community Voice magazine, a chapter publication with articles on important and timely topics and information on managing people and key aspects of community living
- Committee Member opportunities: volunteer to sit on an Education, Social, Awards, Membership, Golf or Trade Expo committee. Bring fresh ideas and energy to help your local chapter meet its goals and objectives. Your input is needed for the professional improvement and further development of CAI to bring about the best education and networking possible.